About the features of the JavaFX-3D-Editor.
With the JavaFX-3D-Editor you can create 3D models and animate them.
With the update 8 the JavaFx-3D-Editor is comming up in a new design you can see in the picture on the right.
Painting of graphic-objects (GO):
Manipulation of the graphic-properties
- position (x,y,z)
- rotaion (x-, y-, z-axis)
- other graphic properties depending on the implementation of the go
Summarizing of multiple GO to complex-graphic-object (CGO which is also a GO), give them a name and manipulate:
Single animation (Update 9)
- Set up an animation to a GO
- Change properties and duration of the animation
- copy and paste of GO
- save and open dxml-files
Useable dimension area
- Rotation of the whole area
- Shows the rotation axis and levels
- Mouse rotation can be enabled
Sources and jar-file: https://github.com/gundermann/JFX3D